Powered by Blogger.

Back to School!

This week was Hadley's first week back to pre-school!  I started her in the 1k-2k class last year before Griffin was born so she would get used to it before he came and more importantly, so I could get some down time before little man showed up!



She loved school so much, hubs and I made the decision to send her through the summer.  Because that's what working people do, right?  I mean I work super part-time as it is, but having those few hours of time to actually get things done became invaluable.  She loved it, I loved it.  Win-win.  This girl is way ahead of the game between her and other kids her age, so when summer session rolled around, she got bumped up to the next class.  (Thankfully, her bestie got bumped up with her!) I was a little sad about this because I hadn't realized she was movin' on up and didn't have her teacher gifts ready. (Priorities, y'all...) So, all of this to say: she's been in the 2k-3k class since June, but summer school doesn't count in my book, so....

Tuesday was Hadley's First Day of 2K!!



I was able to bribe her with a lollipop for some very cute "first day of school" pictures.

And of course, little bro had to get in on the picture action.





Last year, I worked on the yearbook staff (preschool yearbooks are actually a thing.) for Hadley's school, so they asked me if I would make a poster and greet new parents on Tuesday.  I don't have enough going on, so I said, "sure!", made a poster that none of the pre-schoolers could read, and had fun meeting all the new faces!



And for inquiring minds: Hadley goes to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  Next year, I will bump her up to three days a week.  It's "half-day" from 9-1.

No comments