Powered by Blogger.

5 Years

Happy Anniversary to my even-keeled, perfect opposite, partner for life, and father of my babies!

David and I have been together for 10 years, and as of today, married for 5 of those.  I had no idea when we met all those years ago what was in store for us.  There were so many things that had to line up perfectly for us to meet on that stairwell in college, that it can only be described as God details.  When I look back at pictures of that naive couple, I smile at them and think, "you have no idea what is in store, but it's so worth it."  We have had ups and downs, trials and wins.  We will have more of both, but these last 10 years seem like a whirlwind and I'm so glad he chose to do life with me!

In honor of 10 (and 5!) years together, here are some pictures from each year:

2006


(Our first picture ever!)


(First time he came to visit me!)

2007


(Eddie Money concert at Clemson!)


(After one of his soccer games [David played soccer at Clemson])

2008


(First beach trip! I had braces for jaw surgery.)


(Our "furst" baby- Marley! His first Clemson game.)

2009


(Beach vacation with David's family.)


(Before his first work trip to Germany.)

2010


(Rain or shine we love our Tigers!)


(October 30, 2010- we're engaged!)

2011


(Engagement pictures in Death Valley.)


(Our wedding: September 24, 2011)

2012


(Visiting our old stomping grounds.)


(2nd Christmas as a married couple!)

2013


(We're expecting!)


(Hadley's first christmas.)

2014


(First snow day as a family of three!)


(Easter family photo.)

2015


(Easter family photo again!)


(Surprise!  Baby #2 is on the way.)


(He's here! Our family of four.)

2016


(Easter family photo- they just keep getting better!)


(Family beach trip. June 2016).

No comments