Powered by Blogger.

Friday Favorites: Week 1

I'm linking up with Erika, Andrea, and Narci for the first Friday Favorites of the year!




My favorites this week include:

[one.] this sweater.  It is my favorite sweater I own. It is so soft, so warm and cozy, and I may or may not have worn it two days in a row....

[two.] the forecast!  Snow is in our forecast, people!  And [hopefully] lots of it!  My kids want to build a snowman and I know Hadley would like to stand outside and sing Frozen songs while it's actually snowing.


[three.] my silhouette cameo 3.  Yes, I was gifted a silhouette for Christmas and it has become my new obsession.  I just want to craft all day.  My hubs may be re-thinking this gift, as I have purchased a lot of product to fuel this new passion of mine!





[four.] this workout shirt.  My cousin knows me too well (she got it for me for christmas!) and I've worn this shirt every time I've worked out this week.  And then I've eaten my weight in christmas candy.  


[five.] Griffin got his first "grocery store cookie" and his reaction was priceless.  I'm pretty sure he thought it was best thing since sliced bread!


Happy Friday, y'all!

4 comments

  1. so cute I love my machine as well. Its addicting

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my reaction as well when I get a cookie and I'm 35, bahahaha! Love your mama bear shirt, so cute! I'm in the other Carolina and not looking forward to the snow (I should reside in South Florida) but I know my kids will have a blast in it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the shirts and mugs you have made. I don't blame you, I would want to craft all day as well. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete