Powered by Blogger.

Monday-est Monday

I don't work very much anymore and Mondays are still Mondays.  The end of the weekend, the beginning of 5 days corralling my kids alone, and today it's cold and wet.  So this is the epitome of Monday.

But, it's December and all the fun things are planned, so we are mustering through another Monday over here to get to the fun stuff!  And I'm a list maker, so today I'm going to make a list of things that made me happy last week to combat the Monday-est Monday we've had in December.

1. Finished up my fist semester of grad school.  One down, 10 more to go!


2. I ran a 5k with my cousin Amy!  We did the Gingersnap 5k in their hometown and it was so much fun!  Her hubby Tyler also ran, but he left us in the dust pretty quick. :)  I had three goals:
1. Run without stopping
2. Have fun
3. Cross the finish line

before the race

after the race

Check, check, and check.  Amy swears I didn't hold her back, but we started together and finished together and I loved it!

crossing the finish line and still smiling!

3. After the race, we went back to Amy and Tyler's for breakfast and the babies met us there.  They were in heaven because Amy had toys for them to play with.  In true Hadley fashion, it was "unfair" that we had to leave and she also declare their guest room as "her room" and wouldn't let Griffin come in to play.  I'm in sooo much trouble when she hits her teen years.

4. These church outfits.  Could these children look any more adorable??  Maybe if they were sitting next to each other in a real picture... ;) 


Like here, where H is using the choke-hold to get Griff-man to just sit still!


5. This candid of Hadley talking to Santa and Griffin staring very seriously at the jolly man in red.


Mondays maybe aren't so bad.  They sure do bring a lot of fun our way!

No comments