Powered by Blogger.

30 Acts of Kindness by 30



My friend Michelle is a whole 8 days older than me and our birthdays are coming up in March.  She came up with the brilliant idea to do 30 acts of kindness leading up to her 30th birthday and I immediately jumped on that bandwagon.  If anything, this world is in desperate need of all the kindness we can muster and I'm excited to spread the love.  I'll be documenting my acts on here, probably weekly so I don't overwhelm everyone.  I'll document them on my instagram account daily, so if you want to follow along, you can do so there!  I'm hopeful that through this process, I'll put more kindness into the world, teach my children the purpose of giving back, and I hope this journey will encourage you to do your own random acts of kindness as well!

I can't wait to get started!


1 comment