Powered by Blogger.

20 Facts About Me

You know, Pinterest has just about everything.  I found this nifty little 31 day blog challenge to help your readers get to know you better, so last week I introduced myself and this week I'm going to give you 20 Facts about me.  Gosh, by the time this 31 day challenge is up, you may know me better than I know myself!  I'd also love to know all about you so I don't feel like I'm just incessantly talking about myself over here!  So leave me some comments with facts about you! :)

1. I am an only child.  I have been known to do things like this on sibling day:



2. Until my kids were born, I was the only one in my family with blonde hair and blue eyes. (My Granddaddy has blue eyes, so I share with him!) But now both of my kids have blonde hair and blue eyes like me!!  Yeah!


3. I'm  DEATHLY AFRAID of spiders.

via

4.  I don't like mushrooms.  Anything that shares a name with something that can grow on your foot is not going in my mouth (fungus...yuck.)

5. I have 2 degrees and I'm working on a third.  (BS in Psychology, minor in Education; BS in Nursing; working on Doctorate of Nursing Practice)

6.  My favorite movie is probably a toss up between That Thing You Do and A League of Their Own.

via

7. I had jaw surgery during college (La Forte I Osteotomy for you medical folk) for TMJ.

8. I haven't grown an inch since 8th grade.  (Well, up anyway!  Out's another story...)

9. I twirl my hair.  I have since before I had hair (per my mother) and now I'm 30 years old and still do it.

10. I met my husband in college.  We were neighbors. :)


11. I also met my best friend in college!  We were roommates!


12. My favorite book is Pride and Prejudice, but my favorite book series is Harry Potter (Outlander is a very, very close second!)

13. My favorite color is pink, my least favorite color is red.  It's a fine line between both of those, haha!

14. I love to travel. I don't get the opportunity as much anymore now that we have kids, but I'm definitely planning where we will go when they are old enough!  I want them to love traveling as much as I do!



15. I love sweets.  Probably more than I should!

16. My favorite season is fall.

17. My favorite holiday is Christmas.

18. Time with my family is one of the most important things to me.  We are all close and I want to keep it that way!


19. I was "Team N'Sync" over "Team Backstreet Boys".  N'Sync all the way!

20. Friends is my all-time favorite show!

It's really hard to think of 20 facts about yourself!  What about you?  What are some facts I should know about you?

1 comment

  1. Team NSYNC 4eva!! Still hoping for that reunion tour ha ha. Also a big fan of That Thing You Do! And hi - been reading for awhile but hadn't commented yet. Love your blog and your kiddos - my son is right in between their ages so it's fun to see what I have in store for me

    ReplyDelete