Powered by Blogger.

30 Acts of Kindness: Days 11- 18



So, I'm still hanging in there with my 30 Acts of Kindness and I wanted to update you on my progress!

Day 11: I signed up to be a bone marrow donor!  Donating bone marrow is no walk in the park, so this is not something for the faint of heart.  So make sure if you sign up, you'll follow through if you get matched.  BUT, you could also save a life.  <3



Day 12: I love supporting my mom friends in their businesses and there so many out there now.  I purchased some LipSense from a friend who just started selling, to help her get up and running.  Now this is a win-win, I think, because who doesn't love make-up?!



Day 13: I donated a whole bunch of clothes to our local women's shelter.  I can't imagine being in the situations some of those women (and moms) face, so I chose to donate there as opposed to Goodwill.



Day 14: I gave our mail carrier some love!  She is always bringing packages down our long driveway and that can't be fun, so I left her a special treat.  She loved it so much, she left me a "thank you" note. :)



Day 15: We met Daddy for lunch!  It's a haul to where he works, so it was definitely an act of kindness getting these kids up, ready, and out the door, ha!  But, he appreciated the distraction and it made for a great mid-week activity.


Day 16: The weather has been AMAZING here, so we went to the park today!  And before we went home, I left some bubbles and chalk for any other kids that come to play.  I actually got a text message from a co-worker who said she took her niece and nephew to the park and they were playing with my the chalk!  She said it was clear it had been played with previously.  It was pretty awesome to get a message that people are enjoying the acts of kindness.



Day 17:  We went back to the park and this time we brought tennis balls for the dog park!  We can't forget the pups! :)



Day 18: We have a gray cat that hangs around our house.  He's very friendly.  He'll rub through your legs, let Hadley and Griffin pet him, and tries to follow us into the house.  Turns out he's a lost cat.  Missing posters showed up all over the neighborhood, so when he came by again, we scooped him up and sent him back home.  The owners were SO grateful!

 

If you missed the beginning, you can click here:

Why am I doing this?

Days 1-10


No comments