Powered by Blogger.

30 Acts of Kindness: Days 19-25




Day 19: I took Hadley to the grocery store and while we were there, another kiddo was having a meltdown.  I walked past the mom at one point and just told her not to worry, she was doing a great job and we've all been there. (Am I right?!) Sometimes, we all need a little encouragement!  I thought it might be awkward to ask her for a picture while her kid was screaming, so this is a picture of Hadley playing grocery store at the children's museum a couple weeks ago, haha!



Day 20: I played with this girl one-on-one today.  That seems like a given, right?  Except it's not when laundry piles up, the floors need cleaning, I have schoolwork that needs to get done....but I put it all aside to give my favorite girl some undivided attention.  I don't want to miss her growing up because I'm "too busy."



Day 21: I stuck a pack of wipes in the changing table at Target today!  It never fails that your kid will have a blow out the day you are out of wipes, so hopefully I can save someone else the trouble.



Day 22: I got Starbucks and paid for the person behind me in line!  Not very original, but definitely fun. :)



Day 23: I worked an extra Sibling Class at the hospital because they were in desperate need.  On a side note: when I got there, a man held the door for me and said, "Oh, I have to hold the door for a beautiful young lady!" Which I thought was nice--I don't remember the last time I was called "young" ha!-- But then he looked me up and down, licked his lips and said, "I might need dessert later." EWWWWWW.  Chivalry might as well be dead with that remark!



Day 24: We surprised my hubby with doughnuts at work!  (Which was reeealllyyy nice of me because he works 30 minutes away.  So the kids were in the car for an hour!)



Day 25: My best friend and I ran a 5k for SIDS awareness.  There are all kinds of theories out there on what "causes" SIDS, but the truth is they just don't know yet and that's sad.  We ran to raise awareness and have fun.  And that's what we did!



If you missed the other 30 Acts of Kindness posts, you can go here:



No comments